Coinworks Pty Ltd (“COINWORKS”) informs you (the reader) and declares that the information contained in any of COINWORK’S publications, newsletters and website (“the publications”) content:
- IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE;
- is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- has the conclusions that were drawn and based on the consideration of the general information alone without regard to the specific circumstances of the reader. The information contained in the publications should be used as a guide only and at the reader’s own risk;
- is not intended to provide expert opinion or advice on the subject matter of the publications:
- is not warranted to be current either in the publications, information, references or in any other way at the time of publications and COINWORKS and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents have no obligation to update the information or to rectify any errors or inaccuracy which may subsequently become apparent in the publications; and
- may include, or be linked to, statements, opinions or advice of third parties, information providers or content providers and any use or reliance on any such statements, opinions or advice is at the reader’s own risk.
There is no express or implied warranty of any kind given by COINWORKS in regard to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of information supplied in the publications. Any use or reliance on the information is at the reader’s own risk. COINWORKS suggests that you obtain the opinion of an expert and professional adviser in the subject matter of the publications prior to making any investment.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, COINWORKS specifically excludes any liability for any inaccuracy in or error in, or omissions and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person may suffer by using or relying on any information in the publications whether caused by the negligence of COINWORKS or otherwise. If a Court of competent jurisdiction determines COINWORKS is liable for loss or damage you agree that such liability of COINWORKS is limited to $50.00.
Past performance of investments and other financial matters is no indication of future returns or performance. Potential investors of numismatics should seek appropriate professional financial advice from a licensed financial advisor or consultant that accurately reflects their own particular circumstances prior to deciding to purchase numismatic rarities.
All information provided in the publications is without regard to the reader’s individual circumstances, investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
0402 289 499
0407 700 907